- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- Tenant criteria
- Pet deposit
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, check our availability listings and call our office at (916) 781-4343 to schedule a viewing to see the property. Once you are scheduled, you are welcome to download our application, complete it and bring the following to your appointment:
- completed and signed applications (for anyone 18 years and older that will live in the home)
- copies of your ID's (for anyone 18 years and older)
- last two pay stubs or self employment documentation
- and $30 application fee for each adult (18 years and older). Application fee can be in cash, check or money order payable to Placer Property Management, Inc.
Note: We do not process applications site unseen.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
We require our tenants to have the following:
- Gross monthly income of 2 1/2 to 3 times the monthly rent.
- One year of good credit with no collections or bankruptcies. We are working with people who have had a foreclosure or short sale; otherwise, your credit needs to be in good standing for the past year. If you have had a bankruptcy, it needs to have a discharge date of at least one year old.
- One year of rental or home ownership history.
- There is a $30.00 application fee for anyone over the age of 18 years old.
If you have any questions about the above criteria, please feel free to call our office at (916) 781-4343.